Saturday, July 7, 2007

my first post...

hi there...uhmmm...

i'm not really particular with this blog thingy...
but I really want to create one...not because I am forced to do so...

but I want to expose my feelings, and my ideas as well..then seeing other people's comment and other stuffs..

haha...nothing...

my first post is all about my expectations about our physics class and my feelings towards our teacher...haha...

I expect our physics class to be more productive than our physics last year...

it's not that I don't like our former teacher, it's just that I expect more learnings and more activities this year...

I am looking forward to this subject because it challenges me a lot...

I am not that good in mathematics, and in calculations, but I know that I will be able to cope up with our lessons...

I also expect that our teacher will share al his learnings to us because we are all just "newbies" in this subject...

I know that this subject is hard, but I know that I will understand our lessons with the help of our teacher and my classmates...

i expect more lessons, challenges and difficult exams...

i hope that our physics class will be very productive with the cooperation of the class and our teacher...

that's all for now...^_^

No comments: