Monday, July 16, 2007

physics long exam...=(

wah!!!

last thursday, we had our first long test in physics...

even though i reviewed for the said exam,
i still got a goddamn 17 points out of 70 mind-annhiliating items...

my nose nearly bled in just going over the questions...

WOW!!! can a high school student answer this?!

i don't think so...haha!!!

but luckilly, i was able to...

and i got indecent score...

what the hell!!! one hour of pure physics...

PURE HEADACHE!!!

haha!!!

i got low score for now...

fortunately, i got 84% in the exam...

i passed... and my mom will not attend that call parent session a.k.a. "family day"
my mom won't hit me in the head!!! haha!!!

=)

i will study harder so that i can get decent outcomes in my exams...

i will take physics more seriously...^_^

go!!!^_^

No comments: